April 4, 2012

The VOW! How I wish to have 1 LEO for myself Lol

So we went to watch movies today after class..actually, it was a TEST not d typical lecture we having usually..so we took this as a treat for doing a hardcore study for the midterm yesterday and the today test. Well, that's how we student usually treat our life with, or else, we will go for the food. not all students will do such thing, it's only for us ahahaha..



I was so eager to watch Wrath of The Titans at the beginning since I really love (still until now) the first one, Clash of the Titans. I like how they play their characters, how the CGI effects makes the movie much alive..with more 'wow' scenes when they encountered with the giant scorpion, when to the death valley or something like that, fight with medusa and the storyline was more elaborated compared to its sequel..I did screaming like some crazy girl there, but i'm pretty dissapointed with it!! Even with the help of CGI effects. it doesn't help so much in this movie I guess..I should just go for the Mirror Mirror..But luckily it's the movie day, so the ticket only at half price :)

With 20 minutes different, after that we actually bought another ticket for The Vow..O yeap, we went for 2 movies! And guess what, it's a realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly WORTH IT-MOVIE to watch!! Romantic yet the story is well-developed and I love how Channing Tatum played his role, it's damn real. You can see how he put so much hope for his wife to regain back her memory, only from those 2 charming eyes!! Rachel McAdams also so sweet and I thought the casts really did I good job by choosing these 2 for they really NAIL the characters well!! The story is freaking SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! O my God, i thought there's no such man still exist in this world. BUT, it DOES!! maybe DO! ahahaha..There were so many scenes that can bring me to burst into tears, but the mood always disturbed by the uncle that sat behind me..I did felt weird, why would the time my tears almost come out, these kicking thing will happened! *Sigh* But still, it didn't affected me too much anywhere. So i let it pass :) The movie is soooooooooooooooo touching and judging from this, yes...I freaking LOVE this movie. But if u happened already watched it and didn't agree with me..well, i don't care at all.
.
.
.
Oh bdw, have I tell you it based on true story?! Which makes it even more meaningful!

Full credit to this image.

After watching this movie, the idea for me having a vow during my wedding day surfacing! Well, since it's once in a lifetime event..though as far as i went to others wedding in the church, there were no vows except the one from the wedding mass book..I think it won't be a sin to do so :) But of course, only when I found my LEO hahahah

Full credit to this image.
Full credit to this image.
Isn't she CUTE! :)

Full credit to this image.

So if u hoping to read its book..then u can download the epub version from
http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=M5FMHPXG

There are lotsa pics here right..It's show how much I really love this movie!! :D
"A moment that has impact"


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...