April 8, 2012

Finally It's Official!

I was hesitating at first whether I should update this blog or not but i think it's not gonna take a long time anywhere. cos' i'm gonna talk d main point only..
.
This night was actually my baptizing event..So since we were so late leaving home to go to the church, so I ended up went to there by putting my BB cream..some hand lotion and that's it! No make up on, yes NO since me myself doesn't know how to put it on..then at one point I was sweating on the face cos the fans were all turn off so that the Easter candle won't go off..So can u imagine what's happen to my face..and well the BB cream?! when i wiped my face so frequent?! OMG, i shouldn't let it happen on my BIG day!!! How can i treated myself like that? My future self will super sad lah..even me right now already feel so devastated! At least i should put on the BB cream back and not let my face looks so ugly. Well i know i'm not that pretty, but at least i wanna come out clean and tidy :(
.
.
.
But anywhere..I should just be happy since my long-awaiting (well do u think 5 years is short meh?) years to be baptize at last came to an end. Finally, i am officially RC hohoho >.<

Fresh look of a baptism..But what a mess Lol

.
I LOVE YOU JESUS! :D

Happy Easter for all the Christianity in the world~
 So that's all..for my 1st short entry?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...