April 10, 2012

Pay Respect to the Death

I'm not quite sure if it is the term used for "sembahyang bulan 4"..OK, before I being a Christian, for 16 years in my life I was a Buddhist. All my family initially was Buddhist, but due to marriage and some reason some already converted into others like Christian and Muslim. So circled down to only my closest family, we actually quite a multireligion lah.

So yesterday, it was a sembahyang bulan 3 held at my uncle's house..since he still a Buddhist himself..Oh let me state this, being a Buddhist doesn't mean a person is religion-LESS!! I heard some of people have this funny idea (o well how can I think it's not) that Buddha is not a religion..Here's the thing, people have their reason, belief and RIGHT to have their own religion. Just stop being judgmental, can't you? Is it hard to just shut your nonsense? Well for me, the one and only ONE has the right to judge is God alone. So stop being that mighty and so on, cos i'm freaking sure that God won't be agree of you too..


I mean if you got so much free time, why won't you use all of your FREE time to go and pray! Build that relationship and be more closer to God! Let your mouth only speak GOOD thing and not throwing out some rubbish! and not some bla bla bla what-so-lame-and-cliche thought of how they are wrong, they are this and they are that. All I wish is just people can be more considerate and respecting other..That is 1 thing which I believe, can please God more than what you did by judging someone.

Oh well, out of point..again! Let's back to the story. Here's what exactly yesterday was. Aren't pictures can tell you million stories only by looking at them..So to minimize all my crapping, here the photos I taken yesterday by my not-so-smart phone Lol (that's why I'm saving up my money to buy DSLR!!!)
.
.
.
The position is must in order! That's what my uncle told me



each for respective soul~there were 5 of it for my
late grandma, grandpas, uncles





That's what happened yesterday. Then our family will gather together and have this family lunch..I think that's what special bout our family..Every occasion, we will gather together, chit-chatting, play and teasing, laughing together..and that's define what family is all about right?! Tough not all of us, but hey..aren't there other than this 1 like CNY, Christmass and birthday or  so on!


God, I'm so thankful for each day You given me. For I feel blessed. 


Peace ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...