January 2, 2013

Little Model ^^

Here's little fashionista we got in d family. I wonder who's traits she got but she already her own fashion sense. Even everyday she chooses her own outfit! What to wear n what's NOT!

On 1 sunny day she suddenly asked for her photo taken after saw my phone. Then she would rushed over and asked to see d result AND happily smiling looking at her photos. So CUTE!

Ta~dah!!


So lovely!!!

Ok, at least I made some posting here. Though nobody will actually reading it, it's for my own amusement to crapping in this page. What a freak Lol.

So welcome 2013! I wish it will be a year full of blesses, prosperity & fun. After all it's SNAKE year~!!
My zodiac year ^^



Starting d year with pure WHITE & make sure to end it with COLOURFUL and MESMERIZING colours. God bless (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...