August 26, 2011

Unwelcome kilos!

Hahaha as i said we have realllllllllllly long breaks, which i felt bless Lol~ But over these 3 months, d very unwanted fats have accumulated all over my body without me realize it..i just know about it last night when i suddenly got this urge to stand on my aunt's weight-scale..well I guess it's not a surprised to me cos' all this time, as my almost-4-months term break which is going to end for about 2 weeks more (which is a sad fact for me :( ), I got nothing to do except  spending my time at home..it's not like I entirely wasting my break here at my house for all the time without going out or stuff like that, but it's not like I have ever do something that doesn't allow me from cultivating this fats inside me too lol..

Full credit to this image (Google)


Well, i did make a plan back then to work as a part-timer at the golf's club near my hometown..but since the club is under the Korean management, and the only position available during my first week of holiday was as a receptionist at the chalet's front office department..which a position which u'll gonna exposed to the Korean bosses the most, unlike if u're working at the golf's club section..though i'm quite a fan of Korean entertainment, but i'm not a fan of the real drama, which I'm totally aware of, people face at the company because of some reasons! so to avoid being in the same devastating level with some of the people i know who work there, so i made the decision to not filling out the job application form that given to me at that time :p
p/s : unless there are Korean idols go n check in there, it'll be a different story though Lol

After all, the department doesn't allow someone who's only going to work for a short-period (although they said don't tell that u only gonna work there for 3 months, but i'm just so helpless cos' i dare not to tell a lie if i'm not that desperate to get the job :p )..plus they really having crisis over lack of employees since lots were resigning because some of this-and-that reasons, so i bet there's gonna be an overload works being left by the former one, and it's surely gonna be pass over to the remaining employees right..well as i'm exposed a lil' bit to how some of agencies at Korea treat their artists like what happened to Super Junior's Hangeng-he wanna terminates his contract and also the former 3 members of DBSK..



Source: http://www.allkpop.com/


So i think it's really not a surprise too if the same thing goes to the management over that place..but actually, it's really do happening at this time being! but it's not like all of them are pain in the ass and I don't really wanna put all the blame on them..In reality, bad people are EVERWHERE..cos' even a local people can be such a jerk..it's just happen that they being like that, and this brain of mine got the input about some unfairness happens at several agencies back at their home..so then i write about it..

So, that's how i ended being unemployed and just producing more and more fats than i realize hahaha :p..but i'm just a typical girl who's trying enjoying life to d fullest (although it's quite bored sometimes lol), so i'm not pretty concerned about the numbers (geez, it's only a number rite..) that appeared on the weight-scale, which apparently is much bigger number from my previous weight..well i did heard and told that i'm going to explode for eating too much, might being obese or so whatever it is, but for this moment i'm just gladly receiving a good things with a good attention that given to me ( well the good thing here is the food lor )..as long as it bring happiness to your own-self then it's not gonna be a fault at all (even if it's mean bring more fats lol)..furthermore,doesn't  it's showing that God really loves and cares for me soooo much! cos' He always providing me with a lot of good stuffs to fill in my stomach ahaha lol..
but somehow my weight gonna drop back again once i'm starting my new semester as a final year student in not less-than-3-more-weeks to go..since i'm quite sure my following days will be busier than ever that time since i'm going to start my project (huhuhu i really don't wanna do it, but can't help it)
speaking of which,  i hope everything going 2 b smoothly as the water flowing down from my house's tap and let the unwelcome obstacles lost in their journey to meet up with me!! AMEN.


'Be content with such things as you have.' Hebrews 13:5


O the sweet unfailing refuge
Of the everlasting arms :
In their loving clasp enfolded,
Nothing worries or alarms. -Hennessay



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...