April 26, 2011

Let's called it a Day~



Full credit to this image (Google)
Yesterday, not so early in d mornin' but i'm still on my bed..when i got d called from Terac n she told me that d titles for d final year project under d supervision of d lecturer that we really3 want to ('cos she's so kind so i've gt this thinking that it'll b perfect if we just get under her, but aside that she's also among the one that experts in d analysis field) ..already got snatched away by d others..wuarhh.


What i'd heard was d titles already gone as soon as it's been published! They surely sooo fast on doing so, like Superman! haha..Then that's when my day started hectically yet thanks God me and Terac managed to wrap it perfectly..As i recalled it back, Terac and I did went to climb there, the highest building in our university (but it's actually 'cos it s build on d hill)..to find another lecturer who's expert in the field that we wanna b in to! but since he's too busy so we didn't get to see him at d first try..wandering around..n d funny thing s we even went to the other school a.k.a faculty 'cos we gt a lil' bit misunderstood information there..got lost there haha..c'mon, surely we were lost since it's d first time we'v been there..i mean we tryin' to find d lecturer office..yaep he's one of our lecturers but he's not supervise for FYP anymore,!..luckily after almost 6 hours (can you believe that?!) worrying n praying..then we managed to meet up with our future-turn-official supervisor for our fyp..which i think all dat we've been through for that past hours, all the sweats that came out but evaporated into the poor air hahaha..seem worth it rite..since he's kinda easy going n we gt d chance to ask properly n got more clear view with what d title gonna b look like..so i kinda happy with d result n feel a lil bit reassured (well obviously since me and Terac are able to have the title that time Lol)..! i wish everything will run smoothly after this..and I really2 wanna praise the Lord for helping us that very time :)


Full credit to this image (Google)
I can see myself in this pic..
Alrite now d matter for FYP title already over..Then i should concentrate more on my study..ouch, my first paper s 2moro..!! Why would we need to face those kind of things the day before the exam! But what's more concern me is how come I'm here writing all those stuffs (well it's not like people wanna read bout this boring story after all) ..I cannot believe in myself wasting my limited time blogging instead of spending it wisely on the books..! (feel wanna slap my face, but why would I?! it's not gonna hurt anybody but only my own cheeks..so forget it Lol)



But somehow i'm really tired rite now..my energy level seem 0 rite now..up until now i dont even know what exactly i have already revised..i dont know that as we approaching final year, there's too many thing to handle with, n it's damn exhausting! sometime i felt like it's so hard to catch up with everything that revolving around me, rite now, rite here!!

Full credit to this image.
This is so totally me right now
                                                                                                     

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matt 11: 28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...