April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding..i missed watching it live!! *sob sob sob*

Honestly, this time i'm blogging to distract my attention a lil bit from the sadness that overflowing inside me ..'cos i'm waiting like crazy rite now..since i'm expecting my bro gonna come early to pick me up..but it's turn out that he's soooo freaking late..geez, i'm dying to see Prince William and Kate's wedding rite now!!..I really3 wanna see it soo BADLY..it's already started at 6 pm..n i already missed 2 hours of the event!!arhhh NOOOO..it's take another 2 hours to reach home..*crying* sob sob sob. And I only managed to watch a glimpse of it (the wedding) from the internet. I think the whole world is focusing over the wedding right now and all the media surely are battling out there to get the right spot to record this moment..but as it raining right now, d line become super "fast"! and all my excitement once again is fading!

Yet, i should B bless cos i still can see it once i'm going back home than cannot see it at all..cos i'm sure there'll b a repeat for that.since it's such a BIG event of the year, i suppose!..n here some pictures i saw in the internet just now..well I don't wanna give up just like that..if the video won't loading, at least the pics are easy to load..it's all enough for me as long as I can see what exactly happened right now..Have you heard? Even the picture also can talk..in it's very own way though! that's why a real photographer won't resign from it's job! 
*crying*..it's different though compared to see it live from d television..but for now let's b blessed for seeing even d pics!



Full credit to this image
The Royal couple just get married! So sweet..just look how happy Prince William and Kate are!
(p/s: u  can see dat Prince Harry s just there at d back, also smilling! :)

Full credit to this image

Full credit to this image

Full credit to this image
Haha..so sweet..look like Prince William is stunned with Kate's beauty!

Full credit to this image

Full credit to this image
She's just GORGEOUS!!

Full credit to this image

Full credit to this image
Bride's moment..walking into the abbey..!


Full credit to this image


p/s: in d end, I came to finish this post but my bro s still not here yet..!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...