April 17, 2011

My Bad Habit!

Geezz..!!!

Just now i was soo surprised (of course la followed with some ugly sound effect...aka screaming LOL)
after bumped with my roomie who happened just got back from somewhere else..yaeh2 i know, what a lame reason i got there to be in shocked state..!!
I wonder y did i get surprised pretty easily !!

Full credit to this image
                                       hahaha..i wonder did i look like this at d moment ...lol

i got this question lingering in me on what's actually wrong with me..i cannot even controlled it!
d feeling like u lost ur soul 4 a moment..my my so troublesome..
it did happened too often actually until my roomie already used to it.. :p
Other than my current roomie, my ex-roomate also aware of this sickness of mine..so everytime she had the chance, she'll just showed up out of nowhere, or just standing outside and looking inside through the window..since i don't see her coming so once i saw her, well of course lar, jantung sa then jatuh di lantai cos' it's totally freak me out! then she'll just standing there smiling cos' able to surprise me..and said 'ape lah yg kamu terkejut sangat haha'..well she's from Semenanjung so that's how the dialog like that..and then we will laughed about it together. Miss that moment though. Lol
Sometimes i wonder if i'm such a weirdo.

"Stand in the ways and see, and ask for the old paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; then you will find rest of your souls."- Jeremiah 6:16


If you are helpless in life's fray
God's mighty power will be your stay;
Your failing strength He will renew,
For He's a God who cares for you. -D. De Haan




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...